Emotional Intelligence Coach & Speaker
Coach Felicia was selected from over a 1,000 speakers, to become eWomenNetwork’s first “North America’s Next Greatest Speaker.” Touted as one of “today’s leading motivational speakers,” the Certified Empowerment Coach™ designs, executes and administers emotional intelligence-based coaching and training programs that teach people how to optimize their performance.
In her ten-plus years as an executive and life coach working with Fortune 500 executives, business leaders and entrepreneurs she has helped thousands through her speaking, coaching and writing to unlock their strengths, live fearlessly, expand their leadership, strengthen their performance and, enjoy authentic and effective communication. She has been invited to share her message across various media platforms, including Dallas Morning News, The Miami Herald, ESSENCE, Heart & Soul, KDFW FOX 4′s “Good Day,” WFAA TV’s “Good Morning Texas,” BET, WABC-TV ‘s “Here and Now,” ARISE TV, SiriusXM’s “The B. Smith and Thank You, Dan Show” and more.
Drawing from the lessons learned in her seven-year journey to overcome depression, Coach Felicia authored THRIVE! 7 Strategies for Extraordinary Living. An empowerment columnist for ESSENCE.com, she impacts a weekly audience of over 1 million with her message of “DISCOVER…DO and…DEFINE.”
Her passion inspires, her honesty connects and her practical wisdom transforms the lives of women—and men—ready to maximize their potential—in every area of life. In the words of bestselling author Lisa Nichols, Coach Felicia is an “instant girlfriend” whose “message crosses gender, socio-economic, cultural and religious lines because it is that of the human spirit.”
Coach Felicia’s compelling, personal and professional narrative has engaged audiences and clients such as General Electric, JPMorgan Chase, Pearson Education, Working Mother Media, Diversity Best Practices, The Trayvon Martin Foundation, Time Inc., eWomenNetwork, Proctor & Gamble, Ketchum, National Association of Black MBAs, National Association of Black Journalists, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Kaplan, Fordham University and more.
A Miami native now residing in New York, Coach Felicia holds a BA in Sociology from New York University and an M.Ed in Adult & Organizational Learning from Northeastern University. She lives by the credo “Once you discover your worth, you will experience true wealth. Do your work and watch your dreams move towards you!”Download full bio Download media kit
Media Inquiries: Contact Gessie Thompson at 917-535-0809
- ESSENCE.com Weekly Columnist for “GET LIFTED” Section: Articles
- EEWMagazine.com Resident Life Coach/Columnist: Articles
- LIVING YOUR WORTH | WNNC NBC “My Carolina Today” - Watch Here
- ARISE NEWS | Arise America “Reporters Rewind” (Topics: Dolphins Bullying Scandal & Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s Drug Use) Appearance - Watch Here
- CUT THE C-R-A-P! | eWomenNetwork’s 13th Annual International Conference & Business Expo Main Stage Keynote – Watch Here
- DEALING WITH FRENEMIES | KDFW-TV FOX 4 “Good Day” – Watch Here
- 7 STRATEGIES TO THRIVE! | WABC-TV “Here and Now” – Watch Here
- NEVER COUNT YOURSELF OUT | eWomenNetwork’s “North America’s Next Greatest Speaker” Acceptance Speech - Watch Here
- STEP INTO YOUR MOMENT | eWomenNetwork’s “North America’s Next Greatest Speaker” Semi-Finalist Speech – Watch Here
- ESSENCE Magazine May 2014 Issue “SHARE: My Fertility Journey” - Read Online Version Here
Radio & Podcasts
- EMPOWERING YOUNG PEOPLE IN WAKE OF THE TRAYVON MARTI CASE | SiriusXM’s “B. Smith and Thank You Dan” Show on Urban View Channel 110. Available to subscribers on demand. Air date was 08/10th. - Listen Here
Coach Felicia’s acumen for bringing out the best in others has led to guest appearances across the following various media platforms: